Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stress or Boredom?

Have you ever been struck by the feeling that the word is so small, there is no escaping the familiarity? Everything is so civilized. I want to get lost in a place unlike anything I've ever known.

I have many words by which to communicate--all originating from one loud gasp for life. There is safety in understanding. We talk, we repeat, we repeat, we carry time forward. Descend alone into the inward world of association that ticks like a clock, chiming with certainty. Somewhere in this mind there's a bug that will separate me from you forever. When reason does not reason I will be alien to this world. Spreading my wings I will shed this habit of fear, metamorphosed into a curious child, the white light leading me to god.

Written: March 22, 2007

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites! So many great images... the idea of the inward world association, chiming with certainty... a whole new symbolic language with which to understand the human experience.

    ReplyDelete